entry #8

Proceso y Resultado de todos los participantes | Todos los días

entry #8

Miércoles, 19 de mayo de 2010, por atochavazquezdoderorodriguez

After making the project board, we started to test the actual size of the garment using fabric instead of newsprint, and staples in place of buttons.

Once the first test we started playing with the dress, located in the neck, shoulders, and skirt …

After a first test we conducted a second test, but this time the strips were wider and longer.

In conclusion we have decided to opt for a dress as test 1, but with all the same size strips.

Valoración · 0 votos
Loading ... Loading ...

Publica un comentario

Colaboradores:
© 2017 IED | Aviso Legal